Threat Intelligence Jobs
As a specialist technology recruitment agency with expertise in cybersecurity recruitment, we are best placed to help you secure the markets leading threat intelligence jobs to elevate your career.
Threat intelligence duties and responsibilities
Various duties and responsibilities accompany threat intelligence jobs, from collecting data from networks to tracking prior cyber threats to developing defences against attacks. Here is a list of the typical threat intelligence duties and responsibilities.
- Collating raw data from networks to track historic threats
- Organising and filtering data to detract malware from harming the business
- Investigate and examine the cause of potential cyber threats and the potential for future attacks
- Analyse the activity of a network to forecast cyber trends
- Create hypotheses for why cyber attacks occur, otherwise known as threat-hunting
- Develop and implement strategies to defend companies against cyberattacks
- Draw up intelligence reports and communicate the analyses to the broader business, including key decision-makers
- Conduct threat research to understand the industry trends, potential threats and the latest security defences
Threat intelligence skills and qualifications
If you’re a candidate looking to progress in a career in cybersecurity with a role in threat intelligence, there are specific attributes you must have. We’ve created a list of the main threat intelligence skills and qualifications
- Proven experience in threat analysis or relevant prior work in cybersecurity
- Excellent technical skills, including coding and knowledge of various systems, tools, and techniques
- Solid business skills with an ability to make critical decisions
- A strategic analytical mindset
- Great problem-solving skills
- Fantastic interpersonal communications skills
- Prefered degree in computer engineering, computer science, law, information systems, or a related field
- Qualifications like CIHE, CISSP, GCTI, GREM, GIAC, ISSEP, or a related IT certification
Get in touch with a cybersecurity recruiter today!
If you’re a job seeker in the cybersecurity field looking for the latest threat intelligence jobs, we’re here to help. Get in touch with our specialist cybersecurity recruitment experts to discover how we can elevate your career today.