Committed to Making a Difference
We recognize the significance of giving back to the communities we serve and prioritize reducing our environmental footprint while supporting local initiatives. By collaborating with us, you partner with a company dedicated to having a positive impact on the world.
- Be the fastest and most sustainably growing talent business in the world through innovation and service excellence.
- Have a meaningful and significant impact on wellbeing and inclusion in the workplace.
Doing things right, just as much as getting things right. Our values are what make us who we are and help us keep our promises to clients, candidates, and team members.
Making a real impact.
At Cybernetic, transparency, commitment, and accountability are crucial to making a difference through our work. We've established clear methods to evaluate the effects of our efforts on areas such as well-being, inclusivity, and dedication. And, we continuously align it all with our overarching business objectives.
- Revenue and GP growth
- Headcount growth
- Client retention, acquisition, and conversion
- Customer service measurement (NPS)
- Staff retention and engagement
- Diversity and inclusion
Our environmental impact metrics
Our dedicated fundraising efforts include activities like mountain climbing, marathon running, and an annual charity auction, which are run to support our charity partner Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM).
CALM is a charity dedicated to preventing suicide. They challenge hopelessness, break down stereotypes, and promote the idea that life is always worth living. With close to 800,000 suicides worldwide every year, CALM provides life-saving services, drives conversation, and brings people together to fight against misery.
Dedicated to reducing our carbon impact
We foster a culture that educates and enables our staff to make environmentally-friendly choices. Our efforts to minimize our impact include:
- Global Green Team: Creation of a global environment committee to drive the company's green agenda and policies
- Paperless Office Pledge: Only essential documents are printed and recycled paper is used
- Recycle and Reuse: All recyclable items, such as coffee pods, paper, printer cartridges, and plastic cartons, are recycled
- Turn it Off: Lights, computers, and screens are turned off when not in use
- Suppliers that Care: Working with suppliers that share our environmental values
- Educate and Train: Education and awareness programs for all staff on the impact they can have on the planet
- Travel: Increased usage of video calls to reduce business travel.
Unlock your potential
Take the next step in your career and find a job that's the perfect fit for you.