One of our top publicly traded international financial services clients is looking to hire a Sales Manager focused on working with their strategic accounts based out of New York City. This will be a hybrid role with some in office, remote work, and travel to be expected.
The role of Sales Manager, Global Strategic Accounts, will be working across Tier 1 banks and will be responsible for executing commercial growth and supporting cross functional business opportunities. You will work to aggressively grow net revenue via management of a portfolio of global bank relationships, primarily US Headquartered. Internally you will work closely with Product, Technology, Distribution, Marketing, Finance & Post Trade Solutions to help plan and accelerate growth. You will also be expected to represent your division both internally and externally.
- Act as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ by initiating, building & developing long-term relationships with all strategic accounts.
- Be the ‘voice of the client’, building a strong cross-functional internal network.
- Generate, drive, grow and lead new and existing net revenue streams.
- Manage the sales process including pipeline development, solution creation, executive engagement, negotiations, contracting, renewals, and cross sell, upsell activities.
- Implement strategic key account plans.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.