One of our top publicly traded cybersecurity defense clients is seeking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive to their Los Angeles office. My client is a globally recognized Top 50 “most innovative companies in the world,” and with over 2 billion in funding, they are looking to rapidly expand its sales organization to accommodate a fast-growing customer base and continuing revenue increase. This position offers significant, uncapped commission potential and numerous personal and career development opportunities with top performers earning over $150k!
- Prospect accounts for new business
- Lead Generation and cold calling
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat solutions to CISOs
- Work closely with subject experts, account managers and Cyber threat analysts
- This is a 360 sales position – prospecting for new business & closing deals
- Minimum 1 year sales experience selling software or security appliances
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Strong C-level/board-level communication skills
- Willingness to travel to accounts across the territory
- Bachelor’s degree from top 150 approved schools list and 3.0 GPA requirement
Bonuses, but not required:
- Degree preferred in math, science, or engineering
- Familiarity with enterprise networking and cyber security technology
- Experience with contracts and pricing
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.