Washington D.C., United States
17 days ago
Due to Covid this role is 100% remote for now, with the idea of it being on-site in the larger Washington D.C. area when agreed safe to do so.
This is a brand new position, leading the Strategy Development, Program Management, Execution, Technical Leadership & Budget for the entire engineering program.
Reporting into, and a critical partner to the CTO.
To Succeed in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience as VP of Engineering at a company that has undergone substantial Enterprise Value Growth
- Experience leading massive engineering teams (60+ people)
- Hands on experience extensively growing out engineering teams at a large scale
- Exposure to Ruby on Rails
- Degree from Top school globally
Note: This is a full-time direct hire position, not available for Corp to Corp.
The role includes competitive compensation package, Bonus, and full benefits (healthcare, vision, dental) Life Insurance, Unlimited PTO and stock options.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jfrancis@cyberneticsearch.com