Los Angeles, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
6 months ago
Our client, a fantastic, well-funded and exciting startup in the AR/VR space, is currently looking for a Unity Developer to work on a full-time basis in their downtown Los Angeles office. This company is already disrupting the Augmented Reality space in a cool way and has well over $20m in funding.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop code for AR Unity applications
- Help design prototypes in 2D and 3D then follow through to usable products
- Testing to make sure the app is stable
- Work across iOS and Android devices.
To be considered for this vacancy you should have:
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar position (Unity development)
- Experience with native development across mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- An interest in AR/VR