Cybernetic Search has partnered with a fast-growing Cyber Security SAAS company who comprehensively protect their clients from hackers, privacy leaks, and identity theft. This is a company in an entire new product category whose product is winning international awards, and client base is filling up with Fortune 500 businesses.
The Start Up recently received over $10 million in funding and is actively looking to move from a Consultancy managing their software, to an in-house team. We are looking for several engineers, including a UI/UX Engineer to start the first stage of their roadmap.
Your new role will involve:
- Creating, owning and maintaining the front-end design / UX of the product and working directly with Stakeholders.
- Build and design delightful products, including internal web applications
- Help to provide strategy in unifying mobile and desktop applications.
- RAD – Rapid Application development of products, including, high-fidelity prototypes that express design intent, while using the best tools / techniques.
- Translate UI/UX Wireframes to code, producing visual elements of the application
- Maintain, Improve and innovate their toolchain and website.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- 5+ years in Design, UX, and Front-end Development
- A portfolio of work highlighting highly usable interactive UI’s
- Application Security Experience
- Flutter / Dart / Electron experience
- Salary between $100,000 to $140,000
- Significant equity in the business
We have a significant referral bonus scheme in place for anyone you refer whom we place.
For further information please send your Resume and availability for a phone call to: BBarnes@cyberneticsearch.com
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.