San Francisco , United States
26 days ago
One of my top clients in the retail fashion space is looking to add a UI/UX Designer to their team in San Francisco.
- Able to design cross-platform user experiences.
- Experience with user-interface design including interaction and visual.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Design teams to create world-class solutions.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques to make informed recommendations for UX/UI.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years of Product (UX/UI) Web Design experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing examples of information design skills and problem solving applying the user-experience design methodology.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and managing other designers on projects.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, and getting things done at the appropriate level of polish against tight timelines.