Job Title: Territory Account Executive
Location: Texas (remote with 1-3 in person meetings per quarter)
Overview: One of our top database automation clients is looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join their sales teams in Austin, TX. This role will be responsible for driving new sales and partnering with net-new clients. With an uncapped commission plan, a competitive base salary, and an incredible team of people around you, it’s a really exciting time to join!
As a quota-carrying Territory Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new sales within specified regions.
You’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, business proposals, qualification, evaluation, closing, and account care. In many cases, you’ll work with a variety of disciplines across the business to achieve your goals; bringing in help from sales engineering, SDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and Renewals Reps to ensure success.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for us and why we should consider you.
- Define and execute territory plans for your region
- Drive new product sales to existing customer accounts within a defined territory
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our customers while challenging existing thinking
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What makes you a great fit for the Territory Account Executive role?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record in sales
- 1+ years as a software sales Account Executive or in a quota-carrying role
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Genuine interest in technology
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong closing skills
- Positive, winning mentality willing to go above and beyond
A world-class benefits package:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.