Los Angeles, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
over 1 year ago
My client, a fantastic Augmented Reality based in Los Angeles is currently hiring for a Project Manager to lead the engineering, design, and sales teams to develop the next generation of augmented reality hardware.
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering background
- Be able to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Management experience
- 4+ years of technical program management experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technical Project Management or equivalent
- Manage budgets, engineering workstreams, and timelines in hardware product development
- Critical path management
- Enable project success by helping in scoping, planning and coordinating all project activities
- Elevate project risk and issues to EPM leadership and help determine project adjustments as required
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com