JCW have been engaged by a leading global Bank to recruit for a Technical Project Delivery Manager for their Amsterdam office.
The role is based in Amsterdam but working from home will be permitted until normal working conditions resume.
- Driving key IT Projects across the Bank:
- Planning and execution of projects
- Defining project scope
- Allocating resources
- Project Implementation
- Project Strategy
- Monitoring and reporting all stages of the projects
- You will be acting as a middle point between IT and the various business teams
- Providing technical leadership and consultation within the project team
- You will be an experienced Project Manager
- You will have a background in AGILE/SCRUM
- You will experience as a Scrum Master
- Yu will have experience of Software development projects – including gathering, analysis, design, development tool/technologies, release, testing, deployment, SDLC
- You will have an understanding of financial regulatory reporting within a banking environment
- You will have a good understanding of data warehouse concepts
- You will have good experience with Microsoft SQL services and technologies
- JIRA is a bonus!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.