Austin, United States
about 2 months ago
Due to Covid this role is 100% remote for now, with the idea of it being on-site in Arlington, Virginia when agreed safe to do so.
- Manage a team of 4-6 engineers, support hiring and development of team members
- Build and maintain web applications, services and APIs with Ruby on Rails
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing a team
- 5+ years developing web applications using Ruby on Rails or similar stack
- Start-up experience is a plus
Offers competitive salary, stock options & very strong benefits package.
For more information or to apply directly, reach out to email@example.com