New Jersey, United States
10 months ago
Talend Developer with Data-Catalog Experience
New Jersey but Any location would work for now (Remote)
Salary range is flexible and based of experience level
- 10+ years of relevant experience in including data warehousing and in intelligence tools, techniques, and related technologies.
- 3+years on Talend which is must and worked in a global software delivery model.
- Experience with Talend Data Catalog is a must
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role.
- Strong experience with designing and developing ETL jobs using Talend to bring in new datasets as well as transform existing data sources.
- Strong experience with data modeling in Relational & Multi-dimensional Databases. Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise with SQL and developing SQL-based ETL processes for large-scale, complex datasets.
- Proven track record working on distributed, scalable, service-oriented platforms.
- Expert understanding of the agile software development life cycle.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business and engineering.
Data Catalog is an absolute Must-Have
They are open to any Visa status and could even do a c2c contract if necessary