One of our publicly traded software clients is seeking a Strategic Account Executive with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies within the healthcare space. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for selling to both net new clients and up-selling existing clients.
This individual will sell the full suite of solutions and be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to close larger opportunities. This role will cover the Healthcare Vertical and will be based remotely on the West half of the US.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- History of exceeding quota
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience with SaaS selling into enterprise accounts.
- 1+ years of selling into healthcare
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong prospecting, and cold calling skills.
Nice to have:
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong C-Level negotiation skills
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 25%+
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.