One of our clients in the emerging Automated Vehicle space are looking for a Staff Electrical Engineer to join their growing team of specialized engineers. Creating technology trusted across multiple industries, improving location accuracy and efficiency for mobile devices, robotics, machine control and enabling safer driving and a precise positioning technology platform used by millions of devices around the globe.
- BSEE with 10 years’ experience or M.S. with 7 years’ minimum
- Familiar with RF, high-speed, high density PCB designs
- Expert in broad range electronic components and hardware
- GPS, Cellular, or GNSS experience is a plus
- Strong design analysis, concept development and performance/reliability testing skills
As a Staff Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Design and build hardware products, add new features and daughter cards to evaluation products
- Partner with firmware engineers to design and execute board bring-up and validation
- Ensure products are well-tested, reliable, documented, and manufacturable
- Work with vendors to understand roadmaps for GNSS products
- Continuously improve the team’s process and practice
If you or anyone in your network are interested in this opportunity, please do reach out!
Phone: (213) 338-7992