San Francisco, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
11 months ago
As a Software Engineer specializing in security you will
- Conceive, design, implement and test security-focused features for the client's open source and commercial products.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to ensure the client's solutions meeting quality and security standards
- Analyze & identify exisiting vulnerabilities by threat modeling, penetration testing, code auditing, etc.
- Min of 8 years of product-oriented software engineering experience.
- Extensive experience analyzing applications from a security perspective
- Golang experience highly desirable
- Agile development experience
- Experience implementing feautreus in one or more of the following areas: network security, firewalls, authentication, authorization, audting, encryption, instrusion detection, compliance
Nice to Haves:
- Experience securing large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, or Mesos
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or GCE
- Experience contributing to open source projects
For more information or to apply, please contact our team on 424-231-7494