Fairfax, VA, United States
7 months ago
Cybernetic Search is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer for our leading Government Consultant clients in the DC Metro Area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize monitoring, performance analysis, network management techniques, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate escalated issues, outages and network enhancement efforts.
- Troubleshoot IP/MPLS network problems quickly and help provide sound engineering solutions by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the existing IP/MPLS Network architecture, topology, and configuration details.
- Support engineering level escalations for all operational outages in the client?s IP/MPLS network.
- *CCIE/JNCIE or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- *Bachelor's with 5 - 10 years' of related experience.
- *Security Clearance
- In depth understanding of IP Networking / Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
- Working knowledge of IP / MPLS network security / Firewalls.
- Working knowledge of Cisco and Juniper routers, switches, and firewalls.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com or call (424) 231-7844