Los Angeles, United States
$120,000 - $140000
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
6 months ago
On behalf of an entertainment client based in Los Angeles, Cybernetic Search are looking for a Senior Workday Integration Developer to be responsible for critical application support and development for the Human Resources department.
Key Experience Needed
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years + Workday Implementation experience
- Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Financial systems (SAP) using Workday tools.
- Experience with Workday Studio Development.
- Integration design and testing concepts.
- Integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic).