One of our top clients in the Robotics space is looking to add a Senior Systems Integration Engineer to their growing team in Texas.
We are looking for In-State candidates that are open to travel 50% of the time to client sites for implementations, integrations, and bug-fixes.
At this time we can not sponsor, so only US CITIZEN / GREEN CARD Candidates will be reviewed.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a technical field (Mechanical/Electrical/Software Engineering encouraged)
- 3+ years in a client facing role
- 3+ years of automation/logistics system integration experience
- 3+ years programming and configuring Robot Software such as: ROS, FANUC, YASKAWA, INFORM, KAREL, RAPID, etc.
- Experience programming devices such as Cameras, PLC’s, and scanners
- Experience reviewing electrical schematics and wiring components
- Coding experience in C++ or Python
- Experience installing/fixing grippers
- PMP Certification
- Agile Certification
|+1 (424) 231-7493|