JCW have been engaged by a leading global Bank to recruit for a Senior System Engineer for their Amsterdam office.
The role is based in Amsterdam but working from home will be permitted until normal working conditions resume.
- You will be performing a mixture of project and ‘business as usual’ IT and Cyber Security work
- You will be working on tasks such as vulnerability management, technical administration, and IT system implementations (SIEM, Security Hardening, identity and Access Management)
- You will be responsible for providing solutions for security alerts and incidents
- You will have 5 years’ experience in IT Security or Cyber Security within Financial Services
- Microsoft Active Directory administration and MS server variations security parameters knowledge are essential
- You will ideally be fully or partly qualified in CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CISA certificate programmes
- You will have a Computer Science focused educational background
- You will have experience with the implementation of global standards such as COBIT, ITIL, FFIEC and SOX
- Ability to perform security assessments
- Fluent in English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 202 170 621|