You will be responsible for:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of customer challenges, pain points, use cases, and technologies
- Supporting the sales team with security pre-sales, design, and supporting sales activities from qualified lead to close.
- Guiding prospects through POV/POC engagements to obtain technical win
- Supporting Statement of Work scoping and creation, writing applicable portions of Statement of Work documents, and supporting proposal activities.
- Present products to customers and at field events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support our partners through enablement, closing deals & progressing opportunities
- Engage technology partners to scope opportunities
- Technical collaboration with colleagues to consult for design and support.
- Providing trusted advisory to customers by maintaining knowledge of the current cybersecurity market and technologies.
- Maintaining sales momentum by collaborating closely with marketing, account executives and customer success for qualified leads
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue objectives
To be successful you will have:
- 3+ years of proven success selling complex cybersecurity products/solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Security Operations, SEIM, EDR, or threat intelligence technology
- Deep experience working with customers in the Enterprise market with excellent customer relationship skills
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment and be autonomous when needed.
- HubSpot experience would be a plus
- The ability to travel the maximum of 25%