Austin, United States
5 months ago
Title: Sr. Software Developer – San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Client: Major International Consulting Company
Project Start: 03/01/2019
Positions: 6 total
Residency: Citizen or Green Card only
Rate: 60-75/hr Max
Duration: 12+ months
Travel: up to 50%
Job Description: We are looking for technology “geeks” that like to get involved in multiple areas of the system and can deep dive into new areas, prototype innovative technologies quickly. The person in this role should comfortable developing in multiple technology areas and working on prototype and proof-of-concept assignments across the full-stack. Along with excellent communication skills, he/she should be able to demonstrate working with architects on complex assignment and have an overall software engineering experience of 5-8 years.
Python or Java or GoLang, Rest API
Cloud Technology & Applications
Nice to Have: 2+ years of experience in other languages such as C++, C#, AngularJS, ReactJS, React Native, etc.
Must be strong in the following areas:
1) Experience in building cloud-based platforms and/or applications:
- 3+ years of strong Software development background using server-side technologies like Python.
- 1+ years of building cloud applications, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) using at least one of the following platforms: AWS, MS Azure, Cloud Foundry.
- 1+ years of experience in building REST APIs.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environment.
2) Nice to have is familiarity with large data storage & processing technologies such as NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark
3) Experience with messaging and integration technologies and components; including developing event and message driven application