Are you interested in joining a cutting-edge security consulting team? This opportunity involves working with a variety of clients to improve their overall security posture.
- Provide consulting services and perform security assessments.
- Facilitate client meetings to complete Security Assessments.
- Comprehension of vulnerability scans
- Ensure Security Authorization Packages remain up to date.
What you need:
- A minimum of five (5) years IT, cybersecurity, or consulting work experience.
- Maintain two or more of the following security or technology certificates
- Experience working across multiple compliance frameworks (FedRAMP, DOD SRG, CMMC, NIST, PCI, ISO, HIPAA, SOC, etc.)
- The ability to translate technical materials to layman terms.
This position does not require clearance.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.