Fort Lauderdale, United States
Dependent on Experience
3 months ago
As a Senior Network Reliability Engineer, you will work to ensure the safe, swift, and reliable delivery of services to our customers. You are expected to deliver highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems.
- Develop solutions to increase systems and service stability through automation and process re-engineering
- Installs, manage and maintain physical & cloud infrastructure to enable the delivery of storage, and network resources
- Develops SLIs and SLOs for production services
- Help monitor overall system health
- Builds & supports tools & systems for engineers to deploy their services
- Participates in rotating on-call duties
- Study state of the art tools to update job knowledge
- Experience with UNIX based systems
- An understanding of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, BGP, IS-IS, DHCP, NAT, IPSEC, ECMP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Hands-on experience working with wireless l2/l3 equipment, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Palo Alto
- In-depth understanding of LAN technologies
- Experience using a modern language. Java, GO, Ruby Node.js, etc.
- Shell Scripting / BASH
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a software engineering or development role
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com