NLP Research Engineer
JCW have been engaged by a technology firm based in the Netherlands to recruit for a freelance Natural Language Processing Research Engineer for a 12-month contract.
- Working within the team which focuses on the latest developments within NLP and search to apply to the organisation’s latest product offerings E.g. Language translation, query expansion and search personalisation.
- Duties will include:
- Following literature on NLP
- Contribute to proof of concepts
- Involvement in NLP research projects
- Acquisition of papers and patents
- 5+ years’ experience within NLP, search, and information retrieval
- Excellent Python skills
- Master’s or PhD Degree
- Candidates MUST have an excellent track record of employment and will ideally have worked for a leading technology firm before
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.