Burbank, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
about 1 month ago
On behalf of a growing entertainment company, Cybernetic are looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to ensure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of information assets.
The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor and detect risks to the organization, identify sources and methods of attack, locate and preserve electronic evidence as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in Business or Computer Science
- 5+ years' information security experience
- Basic understanding of application, network, operating system, and core infrastructure security concepts and concerns
- CISA/CISM, CISSP, CRISC certifications preferred
- Advanced networking skills are required including WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, Proxy and Intrusion Prevention
- Must be action and results oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to present ideas in a collaborative team setting and in a user-friendly language
- Working knowledge of common information technology management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST, as well as audit and SOC2 experience a huge plus
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check