Fort Lauderdale, United States
6 months ago
Cybernetic Search have been tasked to find ambitious Information Security Analysts to join the growing team of a multi-billion dollar retail company in Fort Lauderdale.
This position is has 2 days of remote flexibility, and the opportunity to become a future team Lead.
The Senior Information Security Analyst's primary responsibilities include data loss prevention, incident response, infrastructure security compliance, vulnerability identification and remediation, threat hunting, and application security.
- Work as an integral part of the Information Security Operations team.
- Cyber-Incident response.
- Make recommendations on enhancements to existing and new security hardware, software and tools.
- Assist in evaluating, planning, configuration, and implementation of new and existing security applications
- Perform risk analysis and vulnerability assessments
- Help with the identification and response to potential breaches of data security
- Give technical guidance on security policy and support security compliance
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information technology, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Information Security
- One or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC required
- Experience with many of the following: Incident Response, Risk Management, Vulnerability Scanning, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, Data Loss Prevention, Application Security, and Policy Compliance Tools
- Application development background is preferred, with knowledge on SDLC
For more information, or to apply directly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org