New York, United States
about 1 month ago
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
We at Cybernetic Search have been tasked to look for a Senior Front-End Engineer in new York. This is with an exciting non-profit, charitable organization who's goal is to raise $1 trillion in charity long term.
This role is for a Senior Engineer who is looking to be an IC while also leading a team and reporting directly into the VP of Engineering. Somebody who would like to eventually become an Engineering Manager is ideal.
This role is Full-Time, and is not open to contractors of any sort.
Unfortunately, our client is unable to provide any sponsorship at this time for visa's
Roles & Responsibilities
- Owning the development of a web-based application
- Mentor junior engineers and participate in code-review and training sessions with them
- Be passionate about charity and wanting to build applications to support the general populous
- 5+ years in coding web-based applications
- Working knowledge of either REST or HTTP API's
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, etc.
- CS degree (undergrad, masters, or PhD)