Mountain View, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
over 1 year ago
On behalf of a fantastic renewable energy startup in Silicon Valley, Cybernetic Search have been mandated to source a number of Firmware Engineers. This company is helping in the fight against climate change and doing it in a fun way!
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of a blended hardware and firmware team focusing on designing various firmware components.
- Writing good clean C code on embedded Linux.
- Run code reviews
- Present new ideas to leaders and the senior team.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent C coding (some C++ too)
- 3+ years of firmware experience
- Experience with a variety of drivers, including but not limited to: UART, SPI, I2C.
- A passion for clean green energy