Oakland, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
3 months ago
On behalf of a brilliant clean energy company that is growing exponentially, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to source an Embedded Software Security Engineer to work on a full-time basis in the San Francisco bay area.
The successful candidate will:
- Design and develop embedded software to improve overall security and intrusion detection for the company.
- Develop secure Linux embedded OS platforms
- Develop embedded platform security software requirements.
Key Experience Needed:
- 4 years + embedded security experience.
- Understanding of RTOS/Linux and embedded network protocols
- Excellent C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of Cryptography as it applies to security in an embedded environment.