Sunnyvale, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
10 months ago
On behalf of a fast growth start up in the Bay area, Cybernetic Search are seeking an audio digital signal processing engineer to work on their bleeding edge devices.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, implement, and test audio DSP algorithms
- Take from design to prototypes and production ready C++ code.
- Provide expert assistance too colleagues across the business and in own team as required.
Key skills needed:
- Expertise in digital signal processing and C++, MATLAB, Python,
- Knowledge of echo cancellation and active noise cancellation algorithms.
- Experience with hardware implementation and testing of DSP algorithms.
- MSc/MA or PhD preferred.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com