Oakland, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
10 months ago
Do you want to use augmented reality to change the way people shop? Then you would make a great addition to the team of one of our top startup clients!
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with:
- 5-7 years of experience with Linux/Ubuntu/Debian
- 3-5 years utilizing scripting languages like Python and Bash
- 2+ years with major Configuration Management tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, AzureData, and OpenStack
- Utilize Configuration Management to ease all processes
- Use AWS to create scalable infrastructure
- Use your coding expertise to automate and monitor our infrastructure
If this sounds like you come and join the tight knit team and help by creating scalable infrastructure in AWS, and writing automation code to monitor that infrastructure – get in touch at email@example.com.