JCW have been engaged by an Asset Management company in the Netherlands who are hiring a Senior Data Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for building data pipelines.
- Implement and maintain custom ETL scripts and data pipelines.
- Set up and maintain the data infrastructure and platform.
Experience you will need to apply:
- BSc in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, or a related field; MSc is a plus.
- 5+ years data engineering experience; preferably within Financial Services or IT sector.
- Strong programming skills using Python (other languages including SQL considered).
- Experience in modern cloud technologies, preferably AWS.
- Good familiarity with Apache Airflow, Azure Databricks and Spark.
- Fluent English speakers – Dutch is a plus.
Get in touch with me at
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Not the right position for you? Refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to £250 worth of gift vouchers!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 203 698 101|