San Francisco, United States
$150,000 - $200,000
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
about 1 year ago
Senior Cryptography Engineer
San Francisco, California, United States · Technology
What we are looking for in the Senior Cryptography Engineer?
Looking for a passionate and experienced developer with cryptography experience to help develop, build and deploy a distributed, fault-tolerant P2P payments and exchange platform.
This role is ideal for cryptography scientists or software engineers with deep experience and familiarity with evolving and established cryptographic protocols and their implementation.
What you will be responsible doing?
- Develop, build and deploy crypto protocols in distributed p2p systems
- Work with core internal team and external open source community
- Collaborate with teammates to produce protocol specifications
- Collaborate and support other teams in developing crypto economic consensus protocol
- Develop and maintain interfaces for platform API
- Identify and recommend technologies to solve technical challenges
- BS/MS/ Ph.D. in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- Experience developing in Rust, and/or C/C++
- Experience delivering elliptic curve cryptology solutions into production
- Familiarity with various cryptography protocols and proxy cryptography protocols
- Core understanding of cryptography, public/private key, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Experience with the following:
- Software solution architect with open source tools
- Developing distributed applications
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with remote-work environments a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members