San Francisco, United States
$180,000 - $200,000
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
about 1 year ago
On behalf of a Fin-tech start up company in the lending space with fantastic backing by well known VCs, Cybernetic Search have been mandated to source a Security Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop security features into their application to improve security in every aspect.
- Build tools to detect fraud and intrusion detection.
- Improve security architecture during design discussions
Key skills required
- 6+ years developing applications in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals knowledge
- Experience or a strong interest in Application security, Cryptography and secure application architecture.
- Golang and/or Python experience