JCW have been engaged by a leading Technology provider to recruit for an Operations Manager for their Search Engine product.
- You will be taking charge of the Search Engine product operations – including user growth, retention, activation, and conversion.
- You will help to develop the local operation indicator system – including analysis of the users’ use of the product, user experience problems and to develop solutions.
- You will plan and execute search engine activities and promote local search products.
- You will also be responsible for the local implementation of product features (including friendly testing, A/B testing, launch strategy).
- Experience working on a major search engine is essential. Ideally you will have acted heading up an operations team or held a managerial position.
- Internet product operations experience is preferred.
- Experience with oversite of search user requirements and controls operations policies.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 202 170 621|