Cybernetic Search has partnered with a state of the art technology start up, who recently were valued at over $2 billion. They're looking for Fully Remote SDLC Golang Software Engineers with DevOps experience to join a highly collaborative cutting edge team.
We have roles available for all levels of Software Engineers:
- Lead level – 8+ years of experience – $140,000 to $200,000
- Senior level – 5+ years of experience – $120,000 to $170,000
- Mid level – 3+ years of experience – $100,000 to $150,000
Your new role will be to design and develop scalable cloud services, within secure, multi tenant infrastructure. You will be working directly with the computer vision and machine learning engineers to develop these solutions, within a DevOps, and Agile environment.
Your daily duties will be:
- Collaborate with Computer vision / ML teams to architect the scalable systems
- Design and implement their cutting edge high traffic and secure cloud services which will support their product, as well as IOS /Android.
- You will be expected to write unit, integration and load test and work directly with he DevOps Engineers to continually deploy new releases.
To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- A strong background within Golang development, or an OOB coding background such as python, which has worked on commercial projects within Golang
- At least 3 years of experience designing high performance multi tenant cloud services, with authentication and authorization experience such as access token or secrets management.
- A background using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Redis
- A background within Linux, able to use PowerShell and bash scripting, linking to Git and network protocols.
To really stand out you will have:
- You will have experience with containerization of applications, using docker and Kubernetes
- You will have worked with ML / AI or computer visions teams and algorithms closely in previous roles
Bradleigh Barnes – Principal DevOps Recruitment Consultant
For more information please contact Brad on the number/email below, and if you know of anybody in your own network that might be suitable then please send them to Cybernetic Search or Brad, as we always significantly reward any successful referrals.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.