Cybernetic Search has partnered with a top performing non-prime credit company in the world, who serves over 3 million consumers. As a seasoned finance-serving company, they specialize with direct-to-consumer credit cards giving everyone the opportunity for quality credit financing.
They are looking to enhance their quality assurance efforts with the addition of a talented Software Developer who will develop and design automated testing of the company’s products. Working in a primarily Microsoft shop, this person will have a track record of meeting deadlines, while having ownership of test suite.
You should apply if you are:
- Self- motivated with the ability to mentor team members in technical testing and coding.
- Have Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of hands on experience with: C# (preferred), Selenium, BDD Frameworks, nUnit of Junit, Mobile test automation
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and provide automated tests for APIs while ensuring feedback on technical and functional designs
- Plan, design, and execute automated tests of secure solution such as PAN and PII.
- Diagnose software quality risks and anticipate potential software issues
- Formulate support documents: use cases, bugs, status reports, etc.
- Report automated test reports to project stakeholders.
What’s In It For You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6 paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
We have a significant referral bonus scheme in place for anyone you refer whom we place.
For further information on other roles, please send your resume and availability for a phone call to:
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.