Washington DC, United States
28 days ago
This young and exciting company is already valued at 2Billion and is on the bleeding edge of the market as they are implementing Machine Learning algorithms into their solution. It has tons of room for upward mobility, and offers quarterly bonuses for top performers!
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree from a top 250 School (Ideally in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field) with over a 3.0 GPA
- Experience in network security infrastructure
- Experience with pre/post sales or in a client facing role
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation, and self-development in the cyber security field
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and common networking protocols
- You will work closely with both client & account managers to ensure successful design & implementation of security solution architectures
- Act as clients SME & advisor for pre/post sales network deployments
- Travel required (All remote now due to COVID)
The role includes competitive compensation package, Bonus, and full benefits (healthcare, vision, dental).