One of our top, international, publicly traded cyber security cliebnts is looking to hire a remote SMB Sales Director to join their growing team!
This role will have some in office, some travel, and some remote work to be expected.
The Sales Director role is mission critical, driving larger portions of revenue for the business and helping to lead a team of 10-15 Account Executives to accomplish that goal.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Coaching, mentoring, and motivating a high performance sales team and in doing so, generating revenue opportunities for the organization.
• Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team.
• Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans.
• Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations, and negotiations.
• Inspire, lead, and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team.
• Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus.
• Conduct weekly forecast review and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative.
• Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities, and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards.
• Ongoing process improvements, recommendations, and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient.
• Assist in managing programs and campaigns to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
• 4-5 years software sales experience with successful track record.
• 1-2 years of successful sales management/leadership experience in an enterprise environment.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent communications and leadership skills.
• Success in building, growing, and managing highly prolific sales team.
• Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
• Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
• Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.