Cybernetic Search has partnered with highly innovative security company, who is crucially working to establish secure blockchain programs with the biggest partners worldwide. As a trusted security company, they have a driven mission to identify vulnerabilities within the blockchain to improve the quality of usage for all.
They are looking to build out their team of software engineers with the addition of a talented Senior Software Engineer who is not afraid of the unexpected and is comfortable to wear multiple hats.
You should apply if you are:
- A self-starter who enjoys solving problems and being collaborative in brainstorming
- Someone with extensive knowledge in data structures, source code control, algorithms, and testing.
- 8+ years software development experience, with recent RUST experience.
- 5+ years of experience with static analysis, program verification, model checking, fuzz testing, compilers, or related technologies.
- 3+ years of experience programming in an object-oriented language or functional programming language.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on all aspects of delivering working software that meets customer needs, including analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD, measuring results, incorporating customer feedback, and support.
- Carry out solutions with management while leading small team of engineers
- Mentor junior engineers by setting technical direction and developing tools
- Design tooling to facilitate blockchain security issues
- Learn new verification and security analysis technologies.
What’s In It For You:
- Flexible PTO + Holidays
- 401k with company matching
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.