One of our top publicly traded Cyber Security software clients is looking to expand their Sales Enablement team in Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Washington DC, and New York City.
This reports into the VP of Sales Enablement and works closely with the Regional Sales Managers/VPs.
- Work closely with VPs to identify performance improvement & enablement strategies
- Perform regular skills gaps analysis to identify enablement needs
- Shadow sales reps to identify performance and enablement programs
- Mentor/Coaching of reps
- Deliver regular on-going performance & enablement programs to sales teams
- Produce, enhance, and facilitate virtual and in-person onboarding programs, post-onboarding initiatives and sales trainings to immerse our sales team in our products, capabilities and solutions, share best practices and set them up for success, from prospecting through a full sales cycle
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and creativity in order to find the best solutions to help our sales professionals succeed
- Review, monitor, and update the efficacy of learning resources (Classroom & Online)
- Proactively identify, track, manage, communicate with stakeholders on a consistent basis regarding priorities, timing, risks and path to mitigate issues and risks
- Assistance in our annual SKO, either globally or regionally
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to identify key markers of successful sales attributes
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.