On behalf of this client, a rapidly growing Digital Team, Cybernetic is searching for their next Principal Software Engineer. You will be critical to the development and deployment of emerging technology used for machine learning vehicle algorithms etc. This client is an industrial firm revolutionizing the digital space and is fully remote.
- You will hold a key role in the creation, optimization, test, and distribution of Software, including but not limited to the designs for customer use, and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms used for vehicle algorithms.
- You will create, design, and deploy the new leading software solutions that will lead the future development of the company’s future applications.
- You will be involved in the planning and structure of the layout and programming reviews, including but not limited to the IT and "run books" for end user support, when certain guidelines have been placed and need to be maintained by the programming team
- You will be continuously advancing growth and development to increase productivity across the software deployment process while guiding junior with technical matters.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- 5 + experience developing full stack software utilizing Python, Java, and AWS.
- Proficiency in OOD, data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Well versed in communication with team members, technical vocabulary/designs, product features for business metrics associated with data visualization tools including but not limited to Tableau.
For more information about this position or other positions, please contact Ben Ferren at or 213-394-0648
To apply for this job please visit cyberneticsearch.com.
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
|+1 (424) 231-7494|