Sunnyvale, United States
over 1 year ago
On behalf of an exciting and very well-funded startup, Cybernetic Search are seeking experienced Embedded Software Engineers to join their Core Operating Systems team.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing Bluetooth connectivity components for their new and revolutionary application platform.
- Architect & develop Bluetooth Classic & BLE software components.
- Implement algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Work to integrate & debug Bluetooth components.
- Perform code review, bug hunting, & bug fixing
- Create manual & automated tests.
- 5+ years Embedded Software experience (Linux or Android)
- Strong C/C++ experience
- Experience with Bluetooth stacks such as Bluedroid & BlueZ
- Experience on Bluetooth classic profiles (HFP/A2DP/MAP/HID and BLE GATT)
- Low level debugging and/or Bluetooth Software debugging experience
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com