Remote, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
9 months ago
Cybernetic have partnered with a leading security consulting firm to source qualified Penetration Testers to work on a contract basis for a variety of their clients. This is initially a contract with the chance to go permanent and will give the chosen consultants the chance to work with Fortune 500 clients! This is a remote role.
The successful candidate needs to have the following background:
- Previous penetration testing and vulnerability management experience
- Certifications in security (CISSP etc)
- Network and web-related protocol knowledge (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Experience with incident response
- Coding experience required (Python, Ruby, Bash etc).
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org