One of our clients in the electric vehicle space is looking to hire a Paint Robotics Engineer to help automate all Robotic Equipment on their paint shop floor located within their manufacturing facility.
- Debug, program, and provide technical support for robotic systems
- Install, calibrate, operate, and maintain robots.
- Install production equipment or systems
- Supervise technicians
- Process and interpret signals/sensor data.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, and other equipment.
- Design electromechanical equipment/systems
- Document robotic application development, maintenance, and changes.
- Prepare operational reports
- Plan robot paths and teach path plans to robots
- Design software to control robotic systems from applications such as Process Simulate or Delmia as an alternate activity
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- Automotive Manufacturing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Paint Shop experience a plus
- 2 to 4 years of experience in robot programming experience
- Robotic experience required
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|