Cybernetic Search has partnered on a retained basis with a pioneering technology disruptor, who have created an end-to-end technology/services platform for the trillion-dollar services industry. We are looking for FULLY REMOTE Data Engineers to join their team.
This role is only open to Green Card Holders or United States Citizens due to no sponsorship / Transfer available.
Unique Selling Points about the company:
- They are radically different, utilizing cutting-edge, AI, Cloud Services, and NLP algorithms all built on an ultra-modern cloud-native infrastructure. Their technology allows for ultra-personalization, and simple integration into the day-to-day consumers' life.
- The company has grown by over 250 people in 3 years and recently had a $90M funding round.
- They are breaking into one of the largest worldwide industries, which has seen next to no technology innovation in 100 years but equates to over $1 trillion per year in the USA alone.
- This company's aim is to make history in consumer technology.
We are looking for:
An independent Software Engineer that takes pride in their work and collaboration as a team.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 5 minimum years as Software Developer.
- A strong knowledge with CI/CD
- A strong knowledge of React, Material-UI, & Express.
- A strong knowledge of AWS and/or GCP
- Mobile experience is desired but not essential
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary – up to $150,000+ Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision after 30 days of start date + Full mental health coverage
- FSA/ HAS – $1500 contribution annually
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k – 3.5% match
- Unlimited PTO
- World remote policy – Option to work fully remotely anywhere in the world for 1 month per year
- Internal training academy and mentorship
- The annual holiday, summer, fall events – physical and virtual.
- We offer a referral up to $1000 for ever referral we place.
For further information, please send your availability and resume to: Mvillanueva@cyberneticsearch.com
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.