Your sphere of activity
- In this challenging and varied role in the Informatics/Technology unit, you will be responsible for .net development.
- As a member of a business-related DevOps cluster team focussing on self-service offers, customer service, CRM and communication platforms, you will monitor and support projects and services, using the latest version of C# /.net, from the definition of requirements to implementation.
- You can expect a wide range of opportunities to develop your role on our path to becoming stable product teams. T
- After thorough reviews, your code will be compiled by the CI/CD pipeline, analysed and tested and automatically find its way into production on Kubernetes/AWS.
- You are part of a DevOps team and use Grafana, Prometheus and Splunk to monitor the stability and performance of the systems and to proactively optimize them.
- You will design and review changes to the API contracts and take responsibility for the integration of microservices using Kafka.
- Based on your holistic approach, you quickly recognize overall contexts and can sustainably implement requirements in innovative IT solutions as well as further develop existing solutions.
- You will regularly exchange ideas with clients and analysts and take over the end-to-end responsibility for the developed services according to DevOps.
- You will work on the complete life cycle of services (analysis, design, development, testing and documentation as well as reviews).
- You have accumulated several years’ knowledge and experience as a full stack developer in the.net framework and are interested in new technologies.
- You are familiar with the development tools used in everyday life (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Fortify).
- Your professional experience and general fascination with IT will help you to succeed in this exciting challenge.
- Your independent, goal-orientated and diligent approach to work with a quick perception set you apart.
- Thanks to your communication skills and your positive manner and productiveness, you are able to take responsibility for several IT services in a complex landscape.
- Excellent German and good English language skills will make it easier for you to communicate efficiently with the various contact persons.