One of our top clients in the automotive space is looking to add a Mobile Application Architect to their team in Los Angeles/Orange County, California.
This individual is responsible for the overall architecture and implementation of all mobile and smart-watch applications. The architect also oversees offshore development resources, so off-shore management experience is necessary.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Master's degree preferred
- Expertise in iOS, Android, unity, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experience with Objective-C, Java, C/C++
- Strong competence in Agile/DevOps methodologies with CI/CD tool-chains
- Experience overseeing team members and offshore resources
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Experienced in designing and developing with mobile SDK’s and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics, and social channel integration
- Understanding of AR/VR technologies for mobile use
- Experience with automotive, transportation, or mobility applications required.
- Experience in developing and certifying Apple Car Play and Android Auto is a must-have
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable
- Discuss technical aspects of mobile application solution architecture, including technology used and methodology followed, with stakeholders, internally connected systems, and external partners (operational and services)
- Prepare technical solution and architecture documents, requirements, artifacts, work products, and presentations
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute toward excellence and quality in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams (internal and external)
- Top level management of off-shore development resources
- Work closely with Project Managers, Data Scientists, QA, and Design/UX teams
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|