One of my top clients in the Cyber Security space that just recently went public is looking to add a marketing executive to their team in San Francisco.
* Strategize, execute and promote company presence across North America
* Plan and execute live and virtual events that align with business goals, as assigned
* Work with counterparts to successfully understand and navigate opportunities that drive lead generation at these events
* Speaker management, including confirming speaking sessions and connecting speakers to venue and event logistical needs.
* Manage event planning and onsite logistics, virtual event platform set-up, content, budget, design, AV, production, vendors, logistics with support of the broader marketing managers and team
* Report and measure success, write event reports, and liaise with the salesforce for lead follow up
* Ongoing research of new events, digital campaigns, bring relevant opportunities to up-level events
* Often supporting multiple large scale projects consecutively
The ideal candidate has:
* 1-2 years of experience in event planning or field marketing, virtual event experience is an asset
* A Bachelor’s and GPA of 3.5 or above
* The ability to prioritize multiple projects and problem solve in a fast paced and creative environments
* The ability to be meticulously organized and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate direction of the events
* Experience in digital marketing is a PLUS
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.